Sunday, July 5, 2015

More pictures from my trip:


                              The altar in St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City


                             Lenny, the gnome, in front of the Colosseum, Rome

View of a storm, from my home in Albania

                                       Sunrise, from my home in Albania


                          Greek Orthodox Church Courtyard, Elbasan, Albania


                                           Rialto Bridge, Venice, Italy


                                       View from my hotel, Venice, Italy


                                     Path to Castle Hohenwerfen, Austria


                     Outside of Salzburg, Austria, before my Sound of Music
                         tour disintegrated into an organized snowball fight.


                           Lenny the Gnome, in front of The Matterhorn,
                                              Zermatt, Switzerland


A glacier by the Matterhorn, Zermatt, Switzerland

                                                  Cinque Terre, Italy
                                            Here I am in Germany,
                                       channeling my inner Julie Andrews,
                                            singing the "Hills are Alive..."


No comments:

Post a Comment